Please accept my sincerest apologies for the limited stock numbers.
The business has had a few unforeseen circumstances to overcome, Covid has made sourcing materials, hardware, and manufacturing difficult.
Transport & shipping costs of products to me has increased dramatically, which I am desperately trying not to have to pass on to you.
On top of that, I had a batch of harness materials not meet my standard, especially at a time when I am trying to improve the design, which I have had to burden.
I appreciate your patients and am grateful you have chosen to support me out of all the other businesses you could have chosen from.
Sizes / Measurements:
|Size||Neck (A)||Chest (B)|
|Small||30cm to 50cm||35cm to 65cm|
|Medium||32cm to 55cm||40cm to 82cm|
|Large||38cm to 58cm||39cm to 89cm|
|Extra Large||61cm to 89 cm||64cm to 101cm|
- Wide padded chest plate to displace pulling load.
- Has reflective piping and reflective stitching on adjustment belts so you can be seen during low light.
- Traffic handle if you need to grab your dog in a hurry. If you haven't already purchased the Tail Runner adjustable seat belt restraint then the handle is also perfect for slipping the car seat belt through to restrain dog when travelling in a vehicle
- Quality buckles and metal attachment ring.
- Lined for extra comfort especially on long runs
- Easy clean
High quality and durable. I have been testing the prototype of this harness on Cadence (my Ultra Marathon runner Kelpie) for months now, we have covered approximately 2400+km in it and I absolutely love it, (and so does she).
It doesn't slide around and cause chaffing or cut in like the web ones tend to.