This is the new and improved version it is also the most durable and robust system I have come up with. Highly recommend for large breeds, bad pullers and multiple dogs on the one belt. I really like this system when I’m running both of my Kelpies (Cadence and Pace)
The 4cm wide belt is separate from the leash on this one, smooth and extremely comfortable. I have added a 23cm long reduced bounce, water-resistant, zippered pouch which also has an earphone cable access hole. The pouch is capable of holding most of the larger phones on the market.
The belt extends out to 122cm, two belts can be joined together and adjusted for those with a more relaxed waistline.
Comes in dual colours of Black and Blue, Black and Red or Black and Pink, Black and Purple, Black and Green.
- Has triple reflective stitching so you can be seen during low light
- High-quality 5cm buckle and 2 metal “D” rings.
- Quick dry
- Water resistant pouch attached to belt
- Can run with 2 or more dogs either side attached to the "D"Rings on the belt or have them running in front attached to the "D"Ring on the leash attachment
- Wider belt distributes load for those with lower back problems
Also still available is the older style belt, this belt is soft and lined with neoprene so it is quick drying.
Another benefit for this one is if you have a more relaxed waistline or if you need to pile the jackets on during winter you can join two belts together without any fuss.
The belt is 2.5cm wide and extends out to 120cm, available in black only, the separate treat and phone bags easily slip on this style of belt. Two belts can be joined together for those with a more relaxed waistline.
- 2 metal “D” rings.
- Quick dry
- Can run with 2 or more dogs either side attached to the "D"Rings on the belt or have them running in front